sites for little questions

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by hannahsmom, Jun 1, 2005.

1. hannahsmom

hannahsmom Junior Member

hope this is the right place to post. Thanks to everyone who helped with buying our boat- now for the cleanup. The boat is in fairly good shape- I have found Greased Lightning for all the canvas, my husband is fixing the I/O tilt- carpet is easy to rip out, etc.. but the v-berth cusions are just smelly enough to bug me. they are backed on wood and I think are original to the boat. Where is a good site for questions about this type of maintenance? Whats the best way to re-varnish? where to buy replacement parts? You know, the little things- not so much design and motors? thanks to all

2. RThompson

RThompson Senior Member

Hi Hannahsmom,

Right here: http://boatdesign.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

the boat building part of boat design.net ;)

ask away. (you will probably get the best results if you start a new thread for each question)

Rob

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.