Seeking Design Advice

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by monrosm@shrewsb, Aug 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monrosm@shrewsb

monrosm@shrewsb Junior Member

Hi first of all:
    I dont have a major problem but I was wondering if anyone out there can tell me where to go if i have a Power Boat design that is completley different from any Powerboat around today. This design maybe full of faults and completley wrong but it may also be a winner and the new shape designers are trying to find. So one half of me says 'just post the designs and specs on this forum and see what people say about it'.....but the other half says 'No dont..find someone private' because if they are winning ideas then there is noone to stop someone stealing the ideas and using them to produce the design and get all the credit for them. I just need to know if there is someone i can introduce my designs to and they can tell me what they are honestly like. Allthough i dont want to patent anything as that is highly expensive.
    ANY help at all on this would be Greatly appreciated...
    Thankyou
    Stefan

(cross-posted in the main Boat Design Forum at http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/boat-design/seeking-design-advice-13405.html - let's continue the discussion there )

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.