mi imp boat

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by roo1113, May 13, 2009.

1. roo1113

roo1113 New Member

ok i just got this boat from my grandfather that pasted away... i know nothing about this old of a boat.. all i know is it is a 1968 imp... fairly decent shape... but not to sure what kind of imp it is.. so if i post a picture of it on here will you all be able to tell me what it is by chance.... thanks

2. edjunior

edjunior Senior Member

Possibly. Even probably. I would post it in the IMP thread though...more IMP folks are probably subscribed to that thread. You also may be able to find out more about it on the USCG plate, usually on the wall up by the driver's or passengers legs. This plate usually has the weight limits and other useful info.

3. roo1113

roo1113 New Member

ok there is only a serial number on that i type it in on a search engine and there is nothing... doesnt say anything about the model i will get number and pics up tomorrow let me know thanks... on and where is the imp deal you say to post it on located at thanks

4. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.