Hey any talented boaties out there? Need help

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by evilpriest, Jun 28, 2008.

1. evilpriest

evilpriest Junior Member

hey ive been building a 19ft wooden boat for a while now and i still dont know what sort of boat it is, all i know is it is a 1989 model, some people have told me it is a pelin but i can find anything to back that up if you know what i mean, could someone please reccomend a website? much appreciated, thank you

2. evilpriest

evilpriest Junior Member

hello all ive been building a wooden 19ft 1989 model lately but i still dont know what make the boat is, is there anyway or anywhere where i could find that out? There are a few stand out trademarks on this boat though, the bow is round not too a point,, huge flaring topsides, its a glass over ply bottom, big anchoer well in comparasion to the size of the boat. Sorry dont have a pic of it, would be easier, but anywa if you could help out would be much appreciated.
    cheers

3. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

send pics ,,sounds like a cargill cutter

4. evilpriest

evilpriest Junior Member

I only have a few pictures before the hull was flipped it, have all soles and foredeck made, will be adding pictures more soon. So is there enough of the boat to tell what make it is?

Attached Files:

5. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

its definitely a boat!,, i aint talented,,but have seen a few boats to know one when i see 1,,hehe ;)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.