Boat Design Forums  |  Boat Design Directory  |  Boat Design Gallery  |  Boat Design Book Store  |  Thanks to Our Site Sponsors
Old 04-10-2017, 01:25 PM

Rep: 10 Posts: 1
Help!! which is the best boat?

Help please!! which one of the three boats is best built: Maritimo 51; Fairline Squadron 53, or Sunseeker Manhattan 52. all year 2017.
Appreciate professional advice.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:21 AM
Yacht Designer/Builder

Rep: 3967 Posts: 17,963
Welcome to the forum.

There's absolutely no such thing as the best of any boat choice. There's only the most ideal for your needs, which is entirely subjective in nature. The wise choice is to establish a prioritized list of goals your boat needs to have and see which designs can hit most of the targets.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:55 PM

Rep: 1669 Posts: 1,994
That's like asking which is the best car? There are too many variables. You need to sit down and make a list of what you want in a boat and then pick the one that most slosely meets your needs.
Boat Builder News Blog
My Boating Safety Blog