Georgian Steel history

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Anagraph, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Mister Anna

Mister Anna New Member

Hi Cindy,
    I have been searching for info and read your post. In April 2010, my wife and I purchased a 2- owner 38'- 1973 GS called Mister Anna. We bought her from a couple that kept her in Penetanguishene for 35yrs. She is all original and in superb shape! She has the original twin 350 OMC i/o's. We just put all new canvas on the flybridge and she looks terrific. Interior is very clean and original.The bottom is original and all maintenance has been done by us and the previous owner. I am VERY interested in possibly obtaining more info and brochures etc. from you. This boat is like a time capsule and I would love for you to see it. I can forward some pics and offer you a ride on her... she is in Lake simcoe and last year we cruised through the trent and several weeks on Georgian Bay with our great Georgian Steel!
    Cheers, Scott

2. Lyndsay

Lyndsay Lyndsay Jenkinson

Hi Dennis,

My Name is Lyndsay Jenkinson and my father, Noel Jenkinson, was part owner of Georgian Steel Boats along with Ralph Pepin. I believe from the threads that you have had contact with one of Ralph's daughters, Cindy.

I realize these posts are quite old, but thought I would respond in any case...
    The boats were actually built in Niagara-on-the-Lake, but the business address was in Stoney Creek where my father had his main office for his other businesses. The company was closed along with my father's other businesses in 1981, the year my father died.

I have always kept an eye out for the boats, both the "houseboat" style home cruiser and the regular styled cruiser. I would be very interested in seeing your website. Do you have a URL? In addition, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I might be able to help you.

Sincerely,

Lyndsay Jenkinson
    lyndsay.jenkinson@gmail.com

1 person likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.