flybridge power cat 36

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by rlewis, Sep 29, 2004.

1. rlewis

rlewis Junior Member

I've been playing around with designs, I have no idea what I am doing, but this is the boat I want.

A 36 foot, 18 foot beam power cat with 2 private staterooms and a convertible dinette berth, wiht a full head with oversize 2 person jacuzzi tub. If you are going to live large, do it right! Not bad for a 36 foot cat.

IF anyone saw my other post you might notice I got some of my styling cues from a bayliner 288. I had a hard time making averything fit until I figured out the fly bridge idea. And, the low angles and radar wing are just for show. On the other hand, there is a MASSIVE forward hold area which I think would be silly for an open bow configuration and I do not want to chep it up by adding crawl under berhts, so it is just huge amounts of cargo space. My idea was to have a medium to long range carribean cruiser so the oversize hold would be for lots and lots of stores. Plus, you are going to need lots of water for that jacuzzi tub!

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.