Bertram 390

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by gypster, Apr 26, 2004.

1. gypster

gypster New Member

Hi - We are new to this site and are looking for information on the Bertram 39 footer that came out in 2001. We see many of them on the resale market and it makes us wonder is there some problems with this model. We are not fond of the Volvo engines that most are equipped with but there may be some other problems that these owners have uncovered.

Does anyone know first hand about the Bertram 390's? We have not been able to locate a review of this model either. Can someone point us to any?

Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

2. jalbert523

jalbert523 New Member

Hello gypster

It seems you never received a reply to your question regarding the Bertram 390 through this forum. Were you able to find out any information/feedback at all, regarding the 390? I am considering purchasing a 390. Please advise. Thank you.
    Regards,
    jalbert523

3. SeaBuzz

SeaBuzz Junior Member

Hi All. The Bertram hasn't made a bad boat that I know of. I have a few friends with 2000's and their happy with them, but they have a few under powered - slow. But their still one of the best boats out today.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.