Almost bought prop boat/found jet propulsion may be better

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by SirDooness, Mar 31, 2004.

1. SirDooness

SirDooness New Member

I spent several days over 2-3 weeks researching outboards. 17 footer, and up to 20-21 footers. 2001 Tacoma set limits of my search (wt. consideration, etc). But hold was put on purchase. after 6-9 months, itch is back. and looking overjet-ski's as option appealed to my sense of freedom. don't need a partner to launch for one...and, while i luvvvvv my family, there are times u just want to get and go, and i saw freedom in jet skis. but something caight my eye, a yamaha JP boat, light weight, and other plus's i've already looked into. i'm still very interested in yamaha's Exciter series.

In no time i'm brought back to knowing nothing about boats. I want this boat. Online Boat Trader list no finds in line i'm interested in. The Boat Trader, I can find no yamaha exciter's for sale (used pref.).

What am I missing, Nobody buys this boats...or they just luv em so much selling is not an option? And, who besides Yamaha makes these fat fun looking jet ski boats?

I want to make a move soon. Job is killiing me and need some fun...do i ever need some fun. all help will be greatly appreciated and God Bless. :confused:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.