aero tek baots from florida (not challenger)

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Guest, Feb 11, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

anyone have any info on the boats?

thanks,
    Todd

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

I don't have any information on Aero Tek - didn't they go out of business a couple years ago? (Please correct me if I am mistaken.)

I see there are some used Aero Tek's for sale on the web so you might contact previous owners, but I can't seem to find any reviews or good information or even discussion about Aero Tek in the recent 12-24 months...

P.S. Not that it's any help, but I'm glad you brought up "not Challenger". When they were in Grand Rapids, I spent a few hours looking around their shop at the boats AeroTek was building at that time (~7 years ago) - they were just working on the ~30' vhull with a Harry Schoell step and had really high hopes for it - I think I was looking at their 2nd or 3rd hull being built on that design. I hadn't followed them these past years, so it was interesting to see where they are now.

3. Tara

Tara Guest

AeroTek

Yes they are no longer in production - I was told a particular boat was an AeroTek - but it's a '94, and apparently they didn't make them then. It is unmarked and I can't find anything on the web...can someone help me figure out make/model of this vessel if I sent a pic?????

4. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

No promises, but there's nothing to lose. Post some pictures of the boat and everything you know about it and chances are good one of our members will have an idea for you.

5. reverend

reverend Guest

master and commander

The owner of Aero Tek ripped a bunch of people off, Including Schiada , on boats they took deposits on but never built. He would show one boat to 5 different people and tell them it was theirs....etc.

Done, out of bizz