70's Slickcraft boats

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Ray, Jan 18, 2003.

1. dej24

dej24 New Member

Slickcraft club

WHATS THE LATEST ON THIS CLUB?

2. 75ST195Trihull

75ST195Trihull New Member

New Member here !!! My name is Aaron I live in a small town in central Ohio ...
    I have a 1975 Slickcraft ST195 Tri Hull I/O 2.5l 120hp Mercruiser, Olive Green and white, I have owned the boat for 13 years I purchased it from the original owners ... The boat was purchased new and spent all but the last 6 years in Northern Michigan (Bear Lake to Elk Lake) I replaced the floor, Carpet and seats 2 years ago ... The boat was originally equiped with a IL6 250ci engine, Which was replaced with the 2.5 4 17 years ago when the original owners got into their 90s !!! Boat is solid and runs Great ... Has 7 year old trailer with 205/75/14 goodyear tires with white spoke wheels, bearing buddys, Removable tongue ...
    The outdrive was rebuilt 2 years ago, New steering cable ... I have all reciepts of ALL service etc. From the purchase new in 1975 !!! Extra prop ... Boat does about 30 with 2 people

Selling because I hate seeing it not get used ... It has been in the water for about 3 hours in the last 2 years ... Title in hand !!!

Feel free to call or txt me at Nine3Seven Two0Six 2Four8Nine

$4,200 !!!

I'll get better pics in a day or two or I can send specific pics by cell phone if requested

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. areefcenter

areefcenter Junior Member

I recently was given a 1976 28' slickcraft flybridge with twin 233HP Mercruiser 305 and staright shafts ( no lower units)( from my potential future Brother-in-law) and i picked it up yesterday. The motors run solid but I was only able to get the starboard motor up to 2600 RPM. He said everything was fine a month ago when he last took it out. However, he was trying to sell it and the guy wanting to buy it wrapped a line around the shaft of the starboard prop. I cut the rope off and ddi not notice any damage. Any ideas as to why the motor would only get to 2600 RPM?

4. Slick 70 Mel

Slick 70 Mel New Member

1970 ss195 in Elgin, Ill.

I have a nice original SS195 !!!!! :p

5. wiggleworm

wiggleworm New Member

Ss245

Here is a picture of the boat we acquired this past spring. A project in work, we have requisitioned replacement OMC sterndrives, and and are in the process of getting the starboard 302 running. Possibly just a timing problem. The intermediate housings look to be satisfactory and we have a replacement steering cable assembly for the tru-course system.

The rest of the boat just needs a spring cleaning. We have our fingers crossed, but so far looks good for the $1K total investment!

Jeff

Attached Files:

6. Slick 70 Mel

Slick 70 Mel New Member

1970 SS195 !!!!! Elgin, Illinois !!!!!

Here's some pics of my Slickcraft , all original, with only 380 hours on it !!!!! What a blast this boat is on Lake Michigan !!!! Mel

Attached Files:

7. generalles

generalles New Member

same thing

i have the same boat and engine and out drive.Its a ss 204 that i bought last summer,

8. generalles

generalles New Member

its my first time.

I am the proud owner of a 1975 slickcraft.ss204 with a 302 /888.where can i find the boot that goes from the exaust manifold conecting to the lower exaust.last owner melted it.does it have to be somthing special or can i get a boot from the local gt rubber.

9. generalles

generalles New Member

I have so much to learn.this is so much diffrent than automobiles.those got boring to fix and repair.

10. theboathouse

theboathouse New Member

Interested in your seats

davidlumpp@yahoo.com

11. Kloc1974

Kloc1974 New Member

1974 slickcraft 204ss

Good day folks I have been a proud owner of a 1974 slickcraft with a 307 gm and a 225 hp outdrive its been a good boat the times i have had it out was goin to restore but now its time to sell if anybody knows of anyone looking for a slickcraft project boat let me know the motor and outrive still work just small details left to fix

Attached Files:

• boat.jpg
      boat.jpg
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
  12. rdk67pens

rdk67pens New Member

slickcraft

interested in your boat,can you send me some pics of engine,cuddy,and o/d? what are you looking to get for it? thanks,Ralph

13. Kloc1974

Kloc1974 New Member

1974 slickcraft

I am asking 2000 or best offer I will post more love when I can u can email me at kjtoyota@yahoo.com

14. lee NYC

lee NYC New Member

1979 Slickcraft 21'

I just purchased this beauty just in time for summer!! Glad to hear I'm not the only one appreciating these great boats!!

15. malones78

malones78 New Member

Slickcraft SS-235 Cuddy Cabin 23 Foot IB/OB Small Block Chevy W/Trailer

I have one for sale if anyone looking. needs a lot of TLC but a good base Boat to get started Phone: 815-303-2967

On eBay Item# 350579872108

Located in Cherry, IL 61317

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.