70's Slickcraft boats

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Ray, Jan 18, 2003.

1. WEppi

WEppi New Member

parts

Hallo,

i`m also an owner from a ss235 and i`m locking for a original driver seat.
    Can you send me a picture ?

Thank You very much.

Werner from Germany

2. Rick Bauer

Rick Bauer New Member

SS235 Seats

WEppi, Sorry, I don't have the original seats. They were replaced by the original owner in 1998 with Sea Ray interior. All of the seats are now white.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Rick Bauer

3. WEppi

WEppi New Member

thank very much !
    Is there anybody else who can send me a photo from the original ?

4. losgood

losgood New Member

Can not log on to this group. Is it still active?

5. Rick Bauer

Rick Bauer New Member

SS235 for sale

Here are some pictures of my Slickcraft. If this doesn't work, e-mail me at rbauer@suttonbank.com and I will send you the pictures.

Thanks

Attached Files:

6. Mike T

Mike T Guest

1967 Slickcraft SS170

I purcahsed this boat about 6 years ago and have had a fantastic time with it. It has a wonderful design and turns some heads! I had to replace the original outboard with an Evinrude 48 SPL, it is more than enough for the boat.

7. wavemakerboats

wavemakerboats New Member

Wanted: 1966 Slickcraft SS165 or SS170 Seats

Wanted: 1966 Slickcraft SS165 or SS170 Seats. Can you help?

8. Jorge

Jorge Guest

boatbuilder

Hi, I have slickcraft1972,22 I worked at Tiara for four yrs I now work at GrandCraft we make wooden boats i think i know a little about boats Holland,MI

9. Diesel

Diesel New Member

285 Slickcraft

I have nearly completed a repower of my 1974 285 Slickcraft hardtop. I used the shaft struts that came with the boat but it could stand new ones. If anybody knows of a salvage 285 or 30 let me know.

Diesel

10. MHayes

MHayes New Member

1974 ST-170 Slickcraft

Hello,
    After looking at my last, first and only post. I realize that I have made a mistake. My St-170 was made in 74 not 63. (Brain Fart ;) ). I have found that the old paint was hiding a very nice gelcoat. So I have begun to strip the nasty junk from me hull, arrrrr. Its a slow process but I think it will be well worth the effort. Taking pics as I go, I will try to find a place to post them soon. God Bless ya'll PS Dont get much action here do ye?

11. Henry Camp

Henry Camp New Member

76 slickcraft 235

We have been the proud owners of a 235 since 1977. Purchased boat new in Reidville, VA. Used it for fishing on bay for several years before moving to South Carolina. The boat has all original equipment with exception of the V-birth cussions and boat covers. Original upolstery is about to be replaced. Power plant is a 188 Mercruiser, 302 Ford which runs like a top! Boat has always been kept in dry storage and serviced every year by a good technican. Both children and many of their friends learned to ski behind this boat. The way it is holding up, grandchildren may well follow.

12. saintroad

saintroad Junior Member

Time to put new life into this old thread! Here is my 1973 Swiftcraft (Robalo) - totally restored and lots of "non-original" parts that make it much more enjoyable! Hats off to this great boat!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Andy

13. chris`

chris` New Member

1974 AMF Slickcraft runabout

I just recently bought a slickcraft with a ford 302 188hp with a merc 888 outboard it is all original including the hidious green rug .... the past owner tried to fix the floor and failed misseralbly so now I have the pleasure to try to fix it all up. My real problem is that as you other 70's slickcraft owners know is finding parts. So if anyone can help me out please do so by e-mailing me at cdonegan72@comcast.net.
    thanks
    Chris

14. Fantail

Fantail New Member

1972 Slickcraft 215 hardtop

1972 215 Hardtop, 225 OMC 305 Chev, new axcle on trailer, needs lower unit work, need to sell.
    Fantail
    Duluth, MN

15. sportman74

sportman74 New Member

1977 slickraft robalo 23.6

Hi there ray i do own a 23.6 cudy cab , coul you tell me if yours is i/o or ob
    thanks luis from naples florida

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.