1976 Imp Inca

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Joker553, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Joker553

Joker553 New Member

Hey everyone I am new here so I hope I am doing this right. I was just given a 23' 1976 IMP Inca by a friend of mine and I am in the process of fixing her up the hull is in excellent condition but I need to do some interior work other than the engine it's mostly cosmetic stuff I am having a hard time finding the seats I was just going to build them till I stumpled across this site if anyone knows where I may be able to find them please let me know I really don't want to build them. The wiring I am going to re-do just for piece of mind I can trace the wiring but if anyone has the wiring schimatics it would be helpful also thank you I look forward to hearing from you.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.