Johnson Super Seahorse 35hp

Discussion in 'Outboards' started by HyrumR, Jun 3, 2015.

1. HyrumR

HyrumR New Member

so im new to this forum and to fixing boats. i just bought a Javelin fiberglass classic with a Johnson Super Seahorse 35hp all the fuel lines are gone. i'm wondering if anybody has pictures or knows were i can find a manual for the fuel system. and what kind of fuel tank i need to get for everything to work... it only has one fuel line in so im wondering if it has a pressurized tank or if it has a fuel pump on the motor???... the motor looks great, it has good compression and turns over with the electric start. also im wondering what fuel mixture i need to run.. thank you so much please help me out, i really like this boat and has been a fun project...

2. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

You can buy a manual through Amazon or many marine suppliers. It will have all that information.

3. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member

Go to www.marineengine.com they have manuals for most all outboards and also forums for each make.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.