Company/Person Recommendations - PLC controlled system, FMCW radar distance finders

Discussion in 'OnBoard Electronics & Controls' started by Northwindii, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Northwindii

Northwindii Junior Member

I am interested in a company that can help build a relatively simple PLC controlled system involving FMCW radar distance finders. The system would have a radar sensor reporting distances (obviously one that is "tuned in" to certain application parameters. The distances would go to the PLC which would apply certain rules and output signals to control motors.

I understand the basics and the application. I have no idea how to put such a system together. So, I am looking for a company or consultant capable of filling in the gaps.

Any direction appreciated.

2. StianM

StianM Senior Member

What is it you wish to accomplish?
    How is the interfacing with such equitment.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.