Video on Kankama

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by catsketcher, Dec 31, 2011.

1. catsketcher

catsketcher Senior Member

2. Silver Raven

Silver Raven Senior Member

G'day Phil. Do have our best wishes - have a bloody fab 2012 cobber. To you from both my Lady & I -

SUPA - GREAT - INFORMATIVE - DROOLIE - SMOOTH & a 100 other adjectives VIDEO - Can't thank you enough for sharing.

Now that you've gone to far south - to get back in time for the 'barbie'. I'll take a 'rain-check'. You'll please post lots more info - starting off with all those interesting bits of info - length, width, weight sail area, etc etc. PLEASE. Bye the bye - there'll always be a 'barbie' & 'sundowners' for you if/when you get back up-north (Cairns has some great all weather anchorages)

Thanks you so much for sharing. You've sure made our New Years Day - great mate!!! Nice work your doing there. Nice rig. First time I've come across someone properly showing the assets & virtues of - tack on to windward bow - very well shown & explained. I'm sure more people would use this 'great cruising system' if the knew just how easy & effective it is. Thanks for that too.

Heaps more to say & ask - so please come back in & give us the whole story, Please.

Have a fab 2012, enjoy (I see you do) your sailing, have good health & great happiness. Caio for now - james

3. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

Thanks for the walkthrough Phil. A lot of really good and useable ideas in there to take onboard I really like your bridgedeck its one of the cleanest designs I've seen. One of the boys in the club has a chamberlain cirro stratus with the wishbone rig and swears by it for ease of handling.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.