Tristar 36' hull

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by rberrey, Aug 21, 2011.

1. cavalier mk2

cavalier mk2 Senior Member

Rick, did you look this boat over and if so what did you find? Saw your post on the 26 and am wondering what models are catching your eye now.

2. rberrey

rberrey Senior Member

I could,nt drive for the two weeks I was off workso I did,nt get to look at it. I left a message on his cell phone but did,nt get a call back. There could be lots of pluses with that hull for someone. I had already decided I would,nt get the hull, the main reason is it would,nt produce the boat I want or size wise need. I,m going with the 31, maybe scaled up a foot. The job I,m on should have complete by now, now it looks like july . I just need a few mounths off to get started. Rick

3. cavalier mk2

cavalier mk2 Senior Member

I know what you mean, at least all the winter disasters here are happening during the hard to glue season.