Trimaran Flower Power Construction

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Bruno Froes, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Bruno Froes

Bruno Froes Flower Power Boat

Hi all, I'm from Brazil and I'm creating a trimaran. This is my first boat alone, without my father's participation and the first sailboat.
    It will be a trimaran and will be a low cost project WEST, it will be called Flower Power.
    The idea is made a low cost sailboat but using good material "epoxy" but not too good plywood just 4mm. And the vaka "central hull" is flat bottomed.
    This is the blog where I put some pics of this construction www.flowerpowerboat.blogspot.com.br its all in portuguese but you can use the google translator app on the blog . I want to show part of the construction here, and who can apreciate this can follow all here and in the blog. Soon I will be in the oceans.

this is a hand made design of the project:
    [​IMG]

the front by the bottom with green contrast
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  2. Bruno Froes

Bruno Froes Flower Power Boat

Hekllo I forget to say that, this project is mine and what do you think about a flat bottom trimaran with 60cm of central huul width, 7,30m lenght and 80cm by height. The amas hulls will be not flat with 50cm height, 5m lenght 35cm widht, the crossbeans will be 6,80m...
    Coment here or on my blog, thx all. This boat will use a prototype of a little wingsail made by myself.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.