Boat Design Forums  |  Boat Design Directory  |  Boat Design Gallery  |  Boat Design Book Store  |  Thanks to Our Site Sponsors

Go Back   Boat Design Forums > Design > Multihulls
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Most Recent Posts Gallery Images Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 01:39 AM

Rep: 30 Posts: 52
very respected newspaper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutz View Post
See the article.

Says it all.

cheers
This is a real argument!
Is this the foreigner-owned newspaper in Pattaya also used to advertise go-go-bars and gay clubs? Very respected newspaper
So why do You read it, dutz??? Or maybe You write for it???

Old 03-15-2009, 02:46 AM

Rep: 3 Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB PowerSailing View Post
I even offered at that time to the owner of the "Royal" Phoenix , the permit to use our facilities as parking for boats and offer it together with his houses .....

I would like to know who is this journalist and which newspaper ! I just asked Allan and he got no idea of what they write overthere . Absolutely no problem or communication , even informal , from the Authorities . Interesting to have a speech with that editor . Who knows who is ? Pattaya Mail ? Pattaya Today ?

Do you know , AB ?
Check the the bottom of the newspage just next to the date.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:22 AM

Rep: 30 Posts: 124
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullcave View Post
Check the the bottom of the newspage just next to the date.
Thanks ! it is Pattaya People . Already called the owner and asked him to publish next week a full page clarification . They obviously published based on a letter from somebody ...may be our beloved neighbour

Case solved , i will publish here next week the new Pattaya People 's version . Not a very professional way to make journalism , in my opinion .

Dutz : another lost round , i am afraid ...
Old 03-15-2009, 08:33 AM

Rep: -2 Posts: 12
Thailand Sailing Multihulls

Quote:
See the article.

Says it all.

cheers
Hello Mr. Dutz, more information.....

Probably reason the boat yard was built in a residential neighborhood, is because it was very cheap land, being it is a unsuitable small odd triangle shape with a formally very live and large Sacred Tree with a Buddhist Shrine under the tree....local Thai. neighbors have complained that he has committed Buddhist Sacrilege by cutting half the tree down for the building. This greed will bring him bad karma !!

There has been a ice making factory for years across the road from the new illegal boat factory.....I fear the the solvents and industrial pollutants will pollute these water wells.

In Thailand if you pay the right people enough money you can do almost anything.

The neighbors and residential housing development that was started many years before the boatyard was built illegally, should be paid damages. This used to be a nice quiet area with no industrial pollutants.

New boatyard factories should not be built in farming and residential areas with small narrow roads and very limited fire protection, water pollution, air pollution and other safety concerns. (factories need proper sewage waste water treatment.)

Who will look after the health and welfare of the many elderly Thai citizens, and retired people that wanted a quiet retirement home in this residential area?.

Also Concerned
Old 03-15-2009, 08:48 AM
Guest-3-21-09-10-33

Do you mean that they are producing fiberglass ice thanks to free materials from RB? Like this http://www.eplastics.com/Plastic/Fake_Plastic_Ice?
Good idea, quite expensive product... lucrative...profitable business. That's why this neighbor doesn't complain...
Attached Thumbnails
Thailand Sailing Multihulls-plastic-ice.jpg  
Old 03-15-2009, 08:55 AM
Guest-3-21-09-10-33

latest complain procession against RB
and .... one of the last armchair buddhist tree.
Attached Thumbnails
Thailand Sailing Multihulls-buddhist.jpg  Thailand Sailing Multihulls-little_buddha.jpg  
Old 03-15-2009, 09:00 AM
Guest-3-21-09-10-33

I like details....
Some poster's armchair....
Attached Thumbnails
Thailand Sailing Multihulls-armchair-detail.jpg  
Old 03-15-2009, 09:00 AM

the height of hypocrisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by also concerned View Post
Who will look after the health and welfare of the many elderly Thai citizens, and retired people that wanted a quiet retirement home in this residential area?.
Oh, generous also concerned! You so much worry about old Thais, so much...
Old 03-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Guest-3-21-09-10-33

Quote:
Originally Posted by propshaft View Post
Oh, generous also concerned! You so much worry about old Thais, so much...
Strange!?!... in the detail I saw just two bottles left...
Old 03-15-2009, 09:18 AM
Guest-3-21-09-10-33

haaa... there are... right on armchair on ceiling, I didn't had a look!!
Attached Thumbnails
Thailand Sailing Multihulls-beer.jpg  
Old 03-15-2009, 11:55 PM
Guest-3-21-09-10-33

new logo

Propose a new logo for RB
Attached Thumbnails
Thailand Sailing Multihulls-buddha.jpg  Thailand Sailing Multihulls-radiation1.jpg  
Old 03-16-2009, 05:49 AM

Rep: 3 Posts: 18
New logo for RB sailing.

“who you going to believe me or your eyes”
Attached Thumbnails
Thailand Sailing Multihulls-groucho-marx-sage-keeler-10-08.png  
Old 03-17-2009, 04:13 PM

Rep: 20 Posts: 11
***** **********'s boatyard in Huay Yai

The article just says *****. I didn't know it was ***** **********'s boatyard? Surprise, surprise. Your enemys have access to the press now? Too bad.

We'll farangs fighting farangs is nothing new in Pattaya. See it all at:

http://www.pattayapeople.com/

Hopefully owners of the multihulls being built at the boatyard don't get mixed up with local politics. But, it is just another business surprise that a custom boat owner has to watch out for, if possible.

EU, UK, USA, Aus, NZ clients should know how their boatbuilder is treating his neighbors. Information that shows up in the local newspaper is never seen by those buying the exported products.

In many countrys boat factorys are in industrial parks not the suburbs. Who got their first the housing development or the boatyard? Good luck sueing the newspaper!

If the threat to the residents is bad enough, I don't know, I'm not an expert, then maybe someone in the EU will start a boycott campaign like the campaign aganist seal skin products from NewFoundland, CA.

It is all just so very, very depressing. Kind of takes the pizazz out of boat ownership.
Attached Thumbnails
Thailand Sailing Multihulls-pattaya-people-14-21-march-09-reduced.jpg  
Old 03-17-2009, 07:41 PM

Rep: 1114 Posts: 611
Popcorn! Popcorn! Get your popcorn!!

Old 03-17-2009, 09:33 PM

Quote:
EU, UK, USA, Aus, NZ clients should know how their boatbuilder is treating his neighbors.
I don't think they care about what You write in this newspaper or in other gay-resources. Unless the builder has factory licence approved by Thai government.
Closed Thread