A shipping container transportable multihull

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by bobg3723, Mar 5, 2008.

1. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

im feeling bad for the dude,,,and did some revisions to his plans,,,i hope this helps ;)

Attached Files:

2. Kaptin-Jer

Kaptin-Jer Semi-Pro

This guy is so far off the wall I shouldn't be wasting my time, but it's fun!! HE just high jacked his own thread---

3. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

hahahaha,,,,,oh my gosh,,,,i got tears running outta my eyes,,heh ;)

4. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

I've been scouting threads on previous open wing catamaran designs and the closest to a four foot or less hull beam look like Malcom Tennet designs.

Attached Files:

5. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

6. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

Like ANYONE cares bout ya bob,,,this aint your thread anymore,,you gave it to us,,,,the very MINUTE your threats started,,so pheeeeeeeeeeeeewwy on you CRAP design ;)

7. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

Vermillion is the updated T9. I don't know about the beam of each hull but I would hazard a guess that it would be suitable.

8. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

Hello Charmc,

I have no difficulty accepting advice so long as it doesn't confuse the issue. But as you can seen early on, I don't easily take crap from anyone, especially these two hoodlums in Masalia and 1much. As far as threats of bodily harm from me, well that doesn't measure up to the reality that these are anonymous between all parties and as such those two aforementioned individuals take great joy in inciting aggression. But bodily harm? Not in the least. I might add that internet harassement is very real and prevelent. Are these two guilty of this in the past. Without a doubt. That's my view of it and as a meeting place with faceless people, you try to choose your words carefully to not give the impression that you're casting insults, doublespeak, etc, otherwise that'll be the result. Am I without fault, no. But it takes two to tango and escalate where there is a willingless to reach crude levels of behavior. At some point it stops being inquiries for honest answers and is merely harassment, plain and simple.

I still look forward to engaging in polite discource with anybody who wants it.

All the best,
    Bob

9. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

again bob,,,you just proved MY point,,,i didnt get off your topic,,,and maybe ya should tell charmac how you take to people opinions,,,and lets not forget to tell him ALL the questions i asked ya,,,,,well,,,,charm is smart nuff to read,,,he'll see,,and it BETTER stop HERE and NOW bobby

10. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

Hello Kaptin-Jer,

I've pretty much stuck to my own timetable for participation. If I'm gone for too long a time, feel free to continue the discussion. My anger was not directed at you. Only those who take pleasure in crossing the line. Peace,

All the best,
    Bob

11. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

Or else?

12. masalai

masalai masalai

He will kiss and make up?

13. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

Masalai,
    Since you've been feeling so touched, reach
    down into my pants pocket and start feeling nuts.

:p :p :p

14. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

hehehe,,,see,,,the idiot keeps proving me right,,,hehe,,awful a dude wants to convince people how smart he is,,,,yet his words are filled with "little" children antics,,,,,,,,,,and the "or else what" bobbyboiy,,,you have the mental abilities of a tard,,,and dont ask "or else what"

15. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

shipping container and multi-hulls

For an early bird this makes for wonderful wake up reading. I can fit anything in a container. Just putting it back together is my problem.
    Keep up the good humor. stan

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.