New production Cruising Cat parameters

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by sandy daugherty, Jan 21, 2011.

1. sandy daugherty

sandy daugherty Senior Member

Pogo, you are a true gentleman and a scholar. I thank you and Imaginary Number, who has taught me a new trick. Kudos. Richard, on the other hand has provided me with a much needed cold shower, hard to take, but good for me in the long run. It's time to contemplate these challenges. And to look for a small back-woods yard with a few skilled folks who might consider finishing a boat, designed by someone else that arrives in pieces.

Another skill required is a logistician/freight forwarder to get the right stuff to the right folks at the right time.

Let me see; I need a close-to-the-water heated building with a rail spur and a big door, an available crane, and a few great glass-men near by....
    Unless the boat is trailerable or at least at-the-ramp assemble-able....
    And within a few hours drive of a metro area with multiple sources of components & materials and an airport....
    Maine? Virginia? The Carolinas?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.