New Design TMS-20 Racing Trimaran

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by themanshed, Oct 1, 2009.

1. themanshed

themanshed Senior Member

I've figured out the beam contruction and I'm making a jig for a mold for the beams. Hulls joined and starting to fare it out. House bathroom remodel has taken me away from the boat for several weeks, hope to be back at it in a week or so. My wife and I can still lift the hull!

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Chris Ostlind

Chris Ostlind Previous Member

Ahhh, yes... the bathroom. Me. I'm doing the patio cover roof and repainting all the posts, beams and joists on same.

Boat building just has to wait when my lovely wife asks for a project to be done. I feel a man cave session coming on

3. themanshed

themanshed Senior Member

Yep got to keep them happy!

4. pdw

pdw Junior Member

Is there any news???? Was an interesting boat and would like to know if you finish it.

5. upchurchmr

upchurchmr Senior Member

Please keep me happy, I need another fix of this boat.
    I always wanted to build the original design, but the apparent need for a canopy put me off.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.