Motorised Catamaran

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Fanie, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Alex.A

Alex.A Senior Member

Fanie - sounds like you're going over to the dark side? Get a grip!!!:D
    Petrol price just went up again.........
    How about one of those smelly diesel conversions that burns used cooking oil?:p

2. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

What do you mean 'to the dark side'. I'm in deepest darkest Africa already, and with our economy, I can hardly see how it could be getting any darker...

You can actually refer to me as bisexual. Doesn't matter if I go motorised or sailing, either way I'll get screwed somehow :D

So what's new. It goes up here all the time, and only down a few cents before an election, then up again right after. Every school holiday the price goes up before and comes down a bit after. They are set to bleed every drop of worthless cent out of the disadvantaged (so called 'previously advantaged') here.

Ah, one of my friends built himself one of those diesel plant thingies using cooking oil. He's happy with it, can't say I smelled fish or chips. But you never know what gets cooked in it nowadays. How does stolen chicken oil smells... or dog or cat... ?

3. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Sorry, I forgot you're from SA also :D

Couldn't darn will see :rolleyes:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.