Flash Harry alterations

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Gary Baigent, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Gary Baigent

Gary Baigent Senior Member

New inverted Y foils for the Flasher, work very well and I'm sure will halt the crashing I used to experience with the earlier deep and angled surface piercing foils in seas and fresh winds - although winds were gentle this morning. New semi circular track works better than the crude vang setup previous but the tiller rubbed on its base - that's why the rasp is there. Daggerboard was sticky too. Sailing photographs soon .... if anyone is interested.

Attached Files:

2. Chris Ostlind

Chris Ostlind Previous Member

Rasp, or not, she's (he is a she?) looking very tidy.

Yes, I'd like shots of the sailing sessions, as well as recorded phone messages left on your mistresses number, tawdry comments you have made to the bar girl, clandestine rendezvous daliances... the whole enchilada.

Anyone who drives a foiler this dope has got some stories to confess.

3. bruceb

bruceb Senior Member

New shoes!

Flash Harry has some new water shoes. I see you have been busy. Very nice. B

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.