Catamaran trampoline

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by jimmi, Feb 20, 2008.

1. david@boatsmith

david@boatsmith Senior Member

We also used tramp material from Sunrise Yacht Products. We are very happy with it so far. Only a year now so we will see. David www.boatsmithfl.com[​IMG].[​IMG]

2. Rex Donkin

Rex Donkin New Member

knots

Brian
    your lacing method is exactly what we need. Can you tell us the knot you use to individual or single lace your trampoline please?
    This is my first time on a forum.....
    Rex:D

3. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

Are you referring to this posting #30 of mine?
    http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/multihulls/catamaran-trampoline-21399-2.html#post187051

That is not my vessel, but rather one I was looking at over in Thailand. I don't believe I have any more info or photos of it...sorry

4. aussiebushman

aussiebushman Innovator

I have cod end trams on my 30' Cat and hate them - uncomfortable as hell and although they are roped all round and I know they are safe, I would not stand on them - they stretch too much.

Alan - any idea how they spaced the Spectra to maintain the "tennis racket: weave?

Cheers

Alan

5. jaxking

jaxking New Member

That is beautiful work

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.