Building my MT 26 folding tri

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by rubyjeaan, Jul 12, 2012.

1. teamvmg

teamvmg Senior Member

Damn shame, very difficult decision that you have made. Hard to step away from something that you have put so much effort into and look at it for what it is worth.

I can't speak highly enough of Farrier's plans, they leave no room for error and give you the confidence to push on.

There are un-used F-82 or F9 plans around that might be available

2. oldsailor7

oldsailor7 Senior Member

Or if you are interested I still have a set of Buccaneer 24 plans left and they won't cost you an arm and a leg. :D

3. rubyjeaan

rubyjeaan Junior Member

Thanx guys

At this time I'm doing a refit on my Haida 26 and will be heading to Abaco this fall. Just need to get away for awhile and put more sea miles under my feet. Going to sea on a nice cruise heals all. Amen... Michael..

4. oldsailor7

oldsailor7 Senior Member

Good ONYA Michael. Have a good trip.
    Paddy. :D

5. rubyjeaan

rubyjeaan Junior Member

Thank You Paddy, I've been landlocked for 2 yrs now, it's time to go back to sea & cruise, not getting any younger you know. I thought about going down to oz, but it's along trip to the horn from there. Not sure I'm up to rounding the horn again {1980}. Getting to old for that. Michael..

6. bruceb

bruceb Senior Member

travel

Michael, Abacos, In the Bahamas? If so, have a very nice trip. I remember a little waterside conch shack where the "inventory" kept crawling back down in the water. The cook had to go move them back every couple of hours. It brought new meaning to "fresh" seafood. Watch the weather and have fun.
    B

7. Doug Lord

Doug Lord Flight Ready

-------------------
    Michael, sorry to hear of your trouble but your solution sounds like a good plan. Have some fun and good luck!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.