50 ft Cat in the Med, a charter enquiry

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by apex1, Jul 31, 2009.

1. apex1

apex1 Guest

Thats IT Wayne! They leave their boats in absolutely EVERY idiots hand as long as the idiot has a sort of boat license, and mom can hold a rope, but have it difficult to entrust it to five seasoned sailors.
    No, I know the background mate.
    But thank you for contributing..............;)

2. Boatpride

Boatpride Boatpride

Mediterranean Cat Charters

Hi Apex 1,

I can suggest a chartering company that suits your requirements.

Boatbookings Mediterranean Catamaran Charters

They are a friendly company, who can work to your budget through out the quoting process. They have a range of sizes, including your 50'.

Let us know who you pick!

Cheers

3. apex1

apex1 Guest

Thank you Chris, I know them already, they have only one boat on offer in my range, the 62ft Anassa. (Eastern Med).
    But I was not looking for a charter agency, I know plenty of them. I thought our Cat gang here would be pleased to convince me of their design/s. But straight nothing....................................................

And thanks to all the other contributors as well! We have a boat from next week on, a mono of course.

Regards
    Richard

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.