Premanufactured Consoles

Discussion in 'Metal Boat Building' started by hpaluminum, Dec 13, 2006.

1. hpaluminum

hpaluminum New Member

New to the board but an old boatman. I've been helping various (nonbrand name) aluminum boat builders design boats for awhile, but aluminum is getting exspensive, and the time to build a console is prohibitive, so we are looking for a cheaper, ready made fiberglass console to go on a bass boat style aluminum boat. I see that other brand name aluminum bass boat builders have gone to the molded fiberglass attachable consoles. Here is my guestion, where do they get these consoles? They come in both dual and single console models, and some are designed with the typical low profile bass boat style windshields, while others have walk thru windshield models. So agian, where are these brand name (Ranger, Fisher, Triton, G3, etc.) getting these molded fiberglass consoles made? And can anyone else purchase them? Thanks for your help?:confused:
    HP

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.