Pre-cut aluminum kit

Discussion in 'Metal Boat Building' started by nalves, May 19, 2014.

1. nalves

nalves Senior Member

I am looking for a pre-cut kit supplier for 16' to 22' aluminum boat. I am currently in Cabo Verde (cape verde) so i am looking for suppliers based preferably in Europe, because of the shipping freigth. Any sugestions?

Regards

2. yofish

yofish Previous Member

nalves, can't help you in Europe, but in the Americas there are providers. Absent any luck, you could buy a set of plans from say, SpecMar, http://www.specmar.com/ and have it cut where ever you are. Daresay that you could find lots of interested parties abouts. What are you looking for? Hell, if you like the skiff I'm doing I'd be glad to sell you the plans and cut file.

3. nalves

nalves Senior Member

Yofish thanks for your reply. Unfortunaly where i am now there isn't yet cnc cutting machines. I will get one some day... Witch means either you cut it, using traditional methods, or you buy pré-cut kit.

Actually i am looking for something similar to Hull 1020 or 1327 from specmar.

Regards