Plans to build an aluminum wakeboarding boat?

Discussion in 'Metal Boat Building' started by bruceg, Mar 20, 2012.

1. bruceg

bruceg Junior Member

I'm in the market to buy a used wakeboarding boat. While browsing through random sites and all I came across Pavati Marine. I'm sure you guys are probably aware on the aluminum wakeboarding boats they are building.

This caught my interest because until seeing this, an aluminum wakebaording boat never crossed my mind.
    But seeing as how I live in south Louisiana and LOADS of people here have knowledge in building aluminum boats, I figured if I could get the plans, I could get a local company or friend of mine who has built SEVERAL aluminum boats to build it for me.
    Anyone know of a place to get plans from? Something similar to the boat Pavati is putting out or something along the lines of say a Mastercraft X Series?

Thanks a ton in advance!

2. bruceg

bruceg Junior Member

I'm willing to buy the plans if that's why I'm not getting any responses.

3. mariocroatia

mariocroatia Junior Member

4. bruceg

bruceg Junior Member

Thanks for the link, but every link except one or two under "Designs, plans, kits and cut files" were broken.

5. mariocroatia

6. rxcomposite

rxcomposite Senior Member

7. bruceg

bruceg Junior Member

Thanks for that.
    Nice info on creating a good wake.

8. bruceg

bruceg Junior Member

I went back to that first link you gave me. I visited every boat company in the US on it and none have plans or do they build aluminum wakeboard boats. Pavati is the only company I see that builds them and they don't offer plans. I could probably see if I could buy them off of them but I highly doubt it.

9. mariocroatia

10. bruceg

bruceg Junior Member

:?:
    It's okay, I appreciate your help. Evidently an aluminum wakeboarding boat isn't something that's crossed very many people's minds as even google searching it turns up pretty much nothing but Pavati Marine's wakeboarding boat. lol

If I knew what the heck I was doing with a program like say Free!Ship I'd design it myself. But let's be real, I have no idea where to even begin.

11. Brayan

Brayan Junior Member

Hi all.
    You should be take advice with an experience holder person who have a great experience in this field he will be give you the best solution and help you to in make a boat.
    Thanks

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.