Miller push-pull gun or 30A or 15A wanted

Discussion in 'Metal Boat Building' started by Jeffscarstrucks, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Jeffscarstrucks

Jeffscarstrucks New Member

Hi, New here... I really like the metal building section! I hope this is OK to post here...I am looking for a Miller push pull gun for an extended reach feeder or a 15A or 30A spool gun. I just finished welding up an Aluminum frame for the floor on a ChrisCraft Roamer restoration using a spoolgun. It worked out very well but I have an XRM feeder that I would like to get up and running. I would consider a nonworking unit as well because this is mostly a retrofit with the help of Miller's tech department. I will have to change out most of the inside of the unit. They stopped making the XRM gun so I kind of have to wing it here! :?: I looks like there are a lot of really experienced people here so I hope you all don't mind me posting. I can be reached at jljj@norcom2000.com or 618 397 3525. Thanks, JEFF

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.