Silicon bronze fasteners

Discussion in 'Materials' started by polybier, May 30, 2008.

1. polybier

polybier Silicon bronze fastener

:) Hello everybody,

Are you interested in silicon bronze and brass fasteners? This is polybier Ho from Eagleeyes Hardware Factory which is one of the biggest leading manufacturers of silicon bronze and brass fasteners in China. Our factory is a Taiwan corporation in China.

With many years experience of silicon bronze fasteners making and advanced technology of Japan and Germany , we absolutely have confidence to get constomers' agreement on our quality. As we are such a big company, our price of silicon bronze and brass fasteners are stable even the material price is fluctuant.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you are interested in our products.

We believe that high quality and favourable price of our products will bring you more profit.

Your positive reply will be high appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

Do you have agents in South Africa?

3. masalai

masalai masalai

polybier ,
    Welcome , but this is not regarded as a marketplace, If you want to advertise please contact the moderator, Jeff and ask him how where and can you place a link or advertisements.

Do you supply monel fastners?

4. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

5. masalai

masalai masalai

Danish, I would regard blatant product display as marketing and by rights should pay to help Jeff to run this show for us. Marketplace should be to sell your used motor or some such excess supplies of a personal nature - that's just my slant on things - that is why I suggested a chat with Jeff....

6. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

True. I just never gave it too much thought in this instance. But you're quite right, he should buy some advertisement space instead.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.