Material for a new Draft Table Question.

Discussion in 'Materials' started by westlawn5554X, Aug 24, 2006.

1. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

Cheaper than building one...

Finally a cheap offer of an A0 MUTOH Drafting Table US$300 to my door step but not sure if A0 is enough and the condition of this baby is a little rusty side will it effect the hydraulic of the table. Please advise friends.

Attached Files:

2. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

Bought the Hydraulic MUTOH and begun work for the Wooden Drafting Table

OK I am greedy, I bought the MUTOH track table A0 for US$300 C.O.D. but will post picture later... Meanwhile, The drafting table from the previous rendering picture have begun the work. Zultan is doing a fine job of compensating between rendering diamension and real furniture experience , picture culd be wrong:) a bit, I was not in the picture so I was tailored measured, the table is built really for my egro. The pipe I stole from my dad workshop, Industrial Grade stuff gonna weld it to form the back surpporting frame of the main table, sandblasting lightly for duff look. Cool.:)

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.