Mask Filter choice?

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Leon01323, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Herman

Herman Senior Member

Hay fever can be annoying. Luckily there is relatively good meds for it. But your solution appeals me too:

[​IMG]
    "Hi, I am Herman, I am your date for tonight!"

"How nice, let me grab my mask, nicely decorated for the occasion!"

[​IMG]

2. LP

LP Flying Boatman

Non medical solutions are nice.

I tried to give you "humor:D" points four the Tops photo. I have to share the wealth first.:(

I"m considering adding day-glo elastic to my mask after seeing your photos.:p

3. Herman

Herman Senior Member

Yes, the feedback system parameters have changed, and you need to spread quite some rep points to quite some people for quite a period before being able to award someone you already gave points in the past.

With my limited scope here, and the limited number of people in that scope, I feel that the system is effectively killed. Too bad. Anyhow, thanks for the "virtual-virtual" rep points... :)

4. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Yes the points system was always hated by every one except the forum owner who said let it run and see how it goes --well 8 years down the line every one has so many it does'nt matter anymore.

Maybe they should all be reset to zero. I have lot not because I am clever --its because I have been here a long time.

5. Herman

Herman Senior Member

I tend to look at percentage: low posts, lots of points must indicate that something useful is being said.

6. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I don't look at all. I thought it was the time.

like yours is that 11.33am in Holland

7. Herman

Herman Senior Member

Actually by coincidence now the time equals the rep factor...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.