I need your help guys,,,,,,,

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Capt Rick, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Capt Rick

Capt Rick New Member

I'm sure that I have come to the right forum.
    I am in the middle of reworking a 15' High-Tide fiberglass boat and want to make sure I'm using the correct products. I can post pictures if needed.

Let me also say that I have about 25 years of professional automotive paint and body work under my belt and have done a little gel-coat and glass work through the years.
    I have a few questions for some one that wouldn't mind a phone call. (I hate typing). Is any body willing to give me a hand.

I can answer all of your questions about paint, and or body work if you have any.

2. Eagle Boats

Eagle Boats Senior Member

Rick, I would be more than happy to answer questions, but I need to have some idea as to what you need to know so I don't waste your time and phone call.

3. Capt Rick

Capt Rick New Member

I do have a 1-800 number,,, But I will post some pictures and comment on what I want to do as soon as I can, so you can see what I am talking about.

Thanks!

4. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

and if anything i might be able to help with i dont mind eitha, ive done glass and painting for a while,, and dont look at the "texas" location,,haha, im originally from maine and built boats there hehe :)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.