Custom Boats - Name Brand Parts

Discussion in 'Materials' started by boaterone, Jun 28, 2005.

1. boaterone

boaterone New Member

What are the best brand names in boat parts? Please share!

I was shopping for custom boats and all the websites talk about the best parts, yet none indicate brand and make of these "best parts". This manufacturer clearly states the parts he is using.

In comparing parts, uniqueness and quality, I found a custom boat to offer lots of customization. See below

============================

Extreme Custom Boats (ECB)is a new name in custom boat building, however we've been serving some of the big name boat builders for over 15 years. Our company has over 30 years combined experience building and servicing custom boats. From our experienced gelcoaters and laminators, to our expert riggers, you'll enjoy world class quality and durability for years to come.

At ECB, we offer the best products and materials when building your custom boat, from Valspar Gelcoats, Mercruiser Engine packages, Beede Gauges and Gaffrig Shifters. Then we top it all off with Marine grade carpet and upholstery, billet bezels, and Extreme Sound Systems.

Extreme Custom Boats is proud to be recognized as one of the premier up and coming boat builders in the industry. You've been waiting, and finally there's a custom boat builder who uses the right parts and delivers a quality product without over-inflated prices.

=====

Al the big name parts are used in these boats and these boat look great! I think I've decided to go with a custom boat.

http://www.extremecustomboats.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.