Best sander yet!!

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Fastredblur, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Fastredblur

Fastredblur New Member

Just finished some fiberglass repair work on my boat and was getting ready to have it painted. I searched all over for a new sander that was lightweight and reliable. I came up with the Dynabrade Spirit 5" air sander. This thing is amazing and I just had to tell everyone. It's lightweight, fast, and exrtemely durable. I found the best price for it on ebay. If you search under 'Dynabrade sander' the best deal I found was $140.00 buy it now from ebay user ID: abrasivesupplycorp . I was so happy with it I thought I would pass it on. :cool:

2. No offense, but this tastes like spam. Ask yourself - if a company sells by spamming and misleading, how good is the product? I'd recommend NOT buying this!

3. Fastredblur

Fastredblur New Member

So its not possible for someone to buy a product and enjoy it enough to help out a good seller? Im not trying to 'spam' ! Im recomending a sander and the best price I found. I have been browsing this forum for sometime now and desided to post... I guess that was a mistake. Well, i guess thats what you get for trying to help someone else who looking for a good sander... :p

4. Dutch Peter

Dutch Peter Senior Member

I'm always interested in good tools! They make your work so much lighter and results are better.
    So, way have a forum on materials, books and boats, and frequently names titles and brands fly over the net. But you can't tell about a good-for-that-price sander?
    I'm with you, Fastredblur!! :)

5. Fastredblur

Fastredblur New Member

Thanks Dutch Peter! :)

6. lprimina

lprimina Senior Member

thanks for the info I did some research on the web and there is a lot of info on their sanders. Indust.grade and so on sounds like a good tool but for boat building (Im old fashion in this regard) a board sander is better for the finished product. to many dips with an orbital sander (but it might be my heavy hand)
    Ben

7. DGreenwood

DGreenwood Senior Member

Good for you . That info is useful. I have used many of their products and had good luck with them. Good tools do make a difference in the quality of work and the satifaction in doing it. Thanks I'll check it out.

I am also a spam hater but this hardly qualifies as spam unless Fastredblur owns stock in E-bay or Dyna-brade and he is really lousy at marketing.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.