1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

My little piece of peace

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by masalai, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masalai

masalai masalai

Barbie is on the beach ... somewhere near the barbeque... I realised there was a huge pun on words and found I did post the response - just did not find it:?:

With the fish catch of the day and a bit of looking around there are some reef lobster, oysters (small and sweet), crab, saltwater-crocodile and fresh local salad and vegetables for a right royal feast... Some red and white wine, crushed ice and maybe beer and the makings of a repast to be remembered...

2. Boston

Boston Previous Member

if she is hot enough I could maybe grill up a steak on her belly?

3. masalai

masalai masalai

That is for you to ask - - there are bound to be some singles looking around... I am married and 'under the thumb':D:D:D

4. Boston

Boston Previous Member

my condolences

5. masalai

masalai masalai

It is a workable arrangement where I am content...

6. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

:D :D :D
    You are just marvelous bunch of *****!

7. Boston

Boston Previous Member

hey no worries Mass just joking around

8. masalai

masalai masalai

Teddy, seems you stumbled on a "no-holds-barred" world championship recruitment practice session... the 'rabids' and 'pirates' are particularly excited by the impending collapse of the USA economy - - which my reading seems to affirm, and everyone seems to be in full denial... They will wake up one day....

Oh B, you had me worried there thanks...:D:D:eek:

http://www.caseyresearch.com/displayCdd.php?id=332

9. Boston

Boston Previous Member

no worries I would not leave that kind of smut in your fine building site mate
    not my style at all

cheers
    B

10. masalai

masalai masalai

A nice atol to visit? curtesy of TeddyDriver - - Bokak Atol - only entrance is at 14.620729N & 168.954088E - Just look at the indicators of a massive outgoing rip:!:

11. Boston

Boston Previous Member

well it had to happen Mass
    sorry if I played any role in that but your fav. thread did kinda get invaded by some pretty unsavory characters there towards the end

you would love this article though
    http://m.www.yahoo.com/_ylt=Ai7GIgippjN9GkDfKGjisXubvZx4/SIG=128157tdv/**http%3A//news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100131/ap_on_bi_ge/us_bailout_watchdog

oh well
    it had slipped a ways from its intended purpose
    my take would be to have something more directly associated with boating just as Jeff suggests
    but only as it directly relates to boating
    say
    how to make money and still sail off into the blue
    or
    make money sailing
    or whatever

personally I dont see how you can make money sailing unless your playing the market but thats just me
    I'd eventually throw a charter overboard if I had to put up with to much nonsense

cheers
    B

12. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Money floats just fine, throw some on the water you'll see.
    To make money sailing (away) just make these little sails you put on each note...

13. masalai

masalai masalai

Thanks Boston...

Fanie, What is the definition of a boat? A: A hole in the water into which one pours money to retain that condition...

14. Boston

Boston Previous Member

Just started a thread

who makes there living sailing and how

hopefully we can keep things to a dull roar and maybe even discuss various ways people make it living aboard

or at least thats what Im hopping

15. masalai

masalai masalai

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.