1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

My little piece of peace

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by masalai, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downunder

downunder Junior Member

Duflex

Standard DuFLEX panels, 1200mm x 2400mm, are
    available with rigid end-grain balsa, and structural linear
    or cross-linked foam cores laminated with a high
    performance epoxy resin reinforced with multiaxial Eglass.
    The laminates are finished with peel ply to protect
    them from contamination and to reduce preparation of the
    surface prior to secondary bonding or laminating.

Core type and thickness, fibre orientation and ply schedule
    are based on design, or engineering, specifications to
    best meet weight targets, stress and impact loads, and
    other design parameters.

2. Boston

Boston Previous Member

that makes more sense
    and the outer skin
    the epoxy-resin fiberglass ?

hey Mas
    I notice no response to my latest few posts on the oil page
    I guess the realities of mining on native lands kinda put a damper on some folks over there
    oh well
    you were the only one able to speak up and not end up eating crow

cheers
    B

edit
    I misjudged my mates over on the oil thread
    they had no crow to eat
    I just get a little over zealous about native american issues

3. masalai

masalai masalai

Thanks Judy, Next time I will look lots closer:D:D:D - Shows that I keep some distance - - - - the pain in my pancreas on both occasions I do not want to repeat.....

Boston, By the "hit rates", I have a feeling everyone is doing lots of reading and quietly learning - all the "educational" type threads on almost every topic... Pleasing for Jeff as more viewers mean the more he can get for promotional/advertising/sponsorship... I just hope America survives without to much deferred pain... (which is what the political agenda seems to be - the dead dogs should just be quietly buried and some humanely put down like the banks that were bailed out, the FED and those, associated in some way, with either... and most of the surplus US$ toxic stuff.... There is a long way to fall in USA before the toxic stuff can be cleared away permanently and "helicopter Ben" is just adding to the toxic pile as fast as he and his co-horts can...

4. masalai

masalai masalai

Ok some news - I picked up my two holding tanks made by Atlas Tanks www.atlastanks.com.au in the small industrial area at Moffat Beach, Sunshine Coast, a bit north of Brisbane... The "standard series" of tanks are all baffled, and fitted with a vent, inlet and outlet of the size and position required by the buyer - all too easy....

My genset is progressing but slowly as Phil has to take his wife for Chemo every second day, so we are praying for her speedy recovery... Phil usually caters for remote power systems have a look at http://www.wattagan.com.au/index.html?target=p_8.html&lang=en-us and look around as there are other options that may apply...

5. Boston

Boston Previous Member

so is the outer skin on that sandwich a fiberglass composite

hit rates
    I must have missed that part
    were do you find the number of hits on this thing

6. masalai

masalai masalai

Where all the threads are presented like http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/open-discussion/ on the right hand column "number of views" or for this thread just go to the top of the page and click on the <Boatbuilding> in the blue choices :- Boat Design Forums > Construction > Boatbuilding.... (about 14995 at the moment)...

7. Boston

Boston Previous Member

no I found it almost as soon as I bothered to do a search for the thread rather than just hit the link I have stored

yikes
    there are a lot of people following that thread

8. Alan M.

Alan M. Senior Member

The structural joining tapes are 750gsm weft triaxial. If it were quad, the warp strands would just add useless weight.

9. masalai

masalai masalai

Thanks for the heads-up, Alan M:D:D:D are there any more who would care to correct any errors I have made :D:D:D - - I thank God the team know more and better than I:D:D

The team are starting on the decks today so maybe some more pictures in a couple of days... The forward chainplates are still a work in progress so herewith - in that (a bit of trimming)...

Attached Files:

10. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Monetary collapse of US starting on September 30th
    Dr Van de Meer predicts monetary collapse of US starting on September 30th By Dr Van de Meer & Benjamin Fulford Sep 11, 2009, 04:47
    Email this article Printer friendly page
    Benjamin Fulford says Dr Van de Meer predicts monetary collapse of US starting on September 30th
    A private but extremely influential silent individual, Dr. Michael Van de Meer is the person predicting a financial collapse of the United States starting on September 30th. That is the end of the fiscal year and the final date for payments the Federal Reserve Board wants to act, but cannot, because it is in a catatonic state, as the leaders of every state in the world is.
    There will also be indications on September the 16th, he informed me some ten months ago, “Although September 30th will be the tipping point at which the tree’s fate is determined, the branches will not hit the ground until October 7th and 27th and going on into November,” he says.
    Dr. Van de Meer correctly predicted the financial panic that started in September of 2008 (also 10 months in advance) and has made many other accurate predictions.
    In a separate confirmation the Chinese Government is no longer entertaining and investing in derivatives, and has declared a Nova-to, meaning they will not be paying the trillions “due” on these illegal instruments. In fact the Chinese are using stronger language saying these criminally foisted instruments are a declaration of a financial war.
    Meanwhile, in a significant break in corporate media censorship, the CBS TV program 60 minutes reported that Alan Greenspan, in concert with Bill Clinton and George Bush Senior facilitated in the year 2000, during the middle of the night, the passage of a criminal, highly illegal unconstitutional Bill that created the mortgage and property bubble. The bill allowed unscrupulous individuals in the major Banks and Insurance Corporations such as I.A.G. to hedge bets at a cent to the dollar. This allowed them to create derivatives contracts whose supposed face value runs into the quintillions of dollars (In either the British or American systems that is the next number after a quadrillion!). On September 30th all these fiat numbers created out of nothing will no longer be accepted. Both China and Japan have not said they will only accept gold from America but they have none. Bernanke and Geithner are desperately calling the people who own the gold and asking for some but they have been told they will not get even one ounce.
    The bundling of the worthless inflated dollars created a devaluation in the banking system and major banks went down in a domino spiral, the affects of which will be felt for many years around the world. The destruction of the world’s accounting system is so extreme that the tax base of every state and municipal government is strained, some house values have fallen 80%, farmers cannot get credit for parts, seed, fertilizers and water meaning many innocent people will pay, maybe even with their lives.
    The Wall Street banksters that own the Fed are being forced to put all their derivatives garbage on the books by September 30th. If they do that, they will be exposed as totally bankrupt.
    The new financial system has been embraced by the Vatican, the British Empire and the Dragon family as well as the new Japanese government so it is hard to see how the Fed will be able meet the demands. Also people are now on to them and without secrecy their entire fiat con-job ceases to function.
    The new financial system will not allow any off ledger transactions nor any hedge funds or derivatives. Wall Street will not be allowed to - as Dr. Van de Meer puts it - to “do all their contrivances selling worthless air and paper and contrived named instruments that by their very names are comic to the ear. They have been gerrymandered to fool the millions who buy worthless stocks just like little old ladies in sneakers working slot machines”.
    The American people who are 4% of the world’s population but consume 40% of the world’s resources have been paying for it all with illusory money. The illusion has burst and there will be a 90 degree fall in the value of money, followed by a lot of hard work as the country rebuilds itself back into greatness. Fortunately, by developing all the new technology that was suppressed by the Feds, the end result of the rebuilding will be a golden age for all. But remember, there will be no gain without pain. However, the Americans are resilient people and will pull together and be a more informed and strong nation once again. First though, they need to seek out this Wall Street crowd; tar and feather them, and run them out of the country on a rail.
    http://www.benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2009/09/van-de-meer

11. srimes

srimes Senior Member

12. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Mas will like it though :D

13. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

We're being done in by a pandemic of ADD(attention deficit disorder); the media won't cover it and the lawmakers who vote on these things don't even bother to read the legislation before they vote. Too many ticks ride in on the dog.

14. masalai

masalai masalai

Fanie, I copied it to where it should be but the link is just a blank page????
    hoytedow, that is OK as the dog (US$) is actually dead, and helicopter Ben keeps hitting the defibrillator.... - - soon (Dr Van de Meer predicts and Dr Fanie affirmed, as being 30th Sept... {13 days} to wait :D:D:D:D) the dog will die as it is starting to rot and smell and beyond redemption...

Back to the topic... The build is progressing with bogging and sanding internally and painting with flow-coat...

15. Boston

Boston Previous Member

I thought this was the 9/11 page ?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.