1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Good Chinese Yacht builders?

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by sandersc, Apr 9, 2008.

1. sandersc

sandersc Junior Member

Does anybody know about any good and reliable Chinese boat builders or shipyards we can contact in regards to building GRP sailing catamarans for the European markets

Thanks

2. diesels12

diesels12 New Member

Chinese boat builders

I too am looking for Chinese boat builders for the same for the USA market. Did you find any?Maybe we can help each other.

John

3. sandersc

sandersc Junior Member

As yet we haven't find one, but we are currently negotiating with a local South African boatbuilder to have some of them build here.

Let me know if you find anyone, otherwise you may perhaps also look at South Africa.

Cheers

4. bobbychuong

bobbychuong Junior Member

If you want to build Catamaran, come to Vietnam. The Corsair Marine has a factory in Vietnam building Catamaran and sell at cheap price. http://www.corsairmarine.com/index.php. Remember to contact me when you come.

5. insider

insider Junior Member

6. genuinemarine

genuinemarine Junior Member

Hi, Sandersc,

there is a catamaran yacht builder called Prout Catamaran in our town in China and they also have factory in Thailand called Concordia Yachts.

They are currently building quite a few models of sail catamaran in China and they might be something for your consideration.

Send me an email at: sales@genuinemarine.com

7. brucechu1228

brucechu1228 Junior Member

We have two boat yard in Taiwan one for sail boat is called Tayana, another one for power boat builder is called Ta-Chou. if you are interested in these boat builder, high quality... Bruce

8. Trac

Trac New Member

Hi Bobbychuong,
    I am interested in purchasing Cat in Vietnam. How do I get in touch with you?

9. brucechu1228

brucechu1228 Junior Member

website, www.tayanaworld.com and http://www.tachouship.com/:)

10. Gypsie

Gypsie Randall Future by Design

Corsair Marine Cats

Hey Bobby, I am the build manager for the Corsair Cats and I don`t remember seeing your name anywhere as a salesman.

11. Gypsie

Corsair Cats

Hi Trac,
    Bobby Chong has nothing to do with Corsair Cats, I am the Corsair Cat 50 build supervisor and you can get me on rhammond@corsairmarine.com or the phone number below. Happy to supply details anytime.
    Kind regards

12. Gypsie

GRP cats

Hi Sanders,
    Drop me an email on rhammond@corsairmarine.com and I will supply you with details of our Cat 50, great looking composite boat with lovely Cherry interior.
    I am the Corsair Marine Cat 50 build manager,
    Kind regards

13. myastral

myastral Pan Asian Yacht Service

Yacht Building

Greetings

Are You still looking for a yard in China ??

I visited about 10 yards in China last year and do allot of work at a few of the yards in Taiwan

Steve

14. HB Marine

HB Marine Previous Member

Chinese Boat builder "HB Marine" with foreign Technical & Quality Management

If you look for a reliable Chinese Boat Manufacturer, with foreign Technical & Quality Managing, please think about contacting HB Marine who is a Chinese boat builder since 1996, located in Qingdao, specialized in tooling and manufacturing FRP product, exporting worldwide...

If you pay attention to the Page "other production" in our website, you will discover some of our other productions, including 8.50m long hulls built for and according a Dutch clients's own boat design...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Welcome to contact us!
    www.hb-marine.com
    info@hb-marine.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015

15. Spiv

Spiv Ancient Mariner

Hi everyone,

I am interested in getting to know more about Chinese boatbuilders.
    I want to build a 17m sailing catamaran, I have the drawings and specs.

I'd like to hear from both boatbuilders and forum members with any info.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.