1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Electronics box molds for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Jeff Therrell, May 7, 2009.

1. Jeff Therrell

Jeff Therrell Junior Member

I have 3 different size electronics box molds for sale. These are light RTM molds each mold has a set of top molds for it which is also RTM. I also have a RTM mold for a tackle center that holds 3 Plano tackle boxes.
    Thanks, Jeff Therrell
    Fuzion Composites
    252-216-6772

2. jim lee

jim lee Senior Member

pix? Sizes?

-jim lee

3. Jeff Therrell

Jeff Therrell Junior Member

Pics

I'll get my son to e-mail you the pics of thhe finiished parts and if you are interested he can shoot some of the molds. These molds were used to make about 20 boxes and are in very good shape. One of them has only 1 box out of it, I built it for Seafox to their specs and they never bought the first one. The boaat business in the Carollinas has fell on its butt, we have went back to building racing parts.

The Gem in this whole package is the self contained hatch we developed. It is like the plastic hatches you buy from west marine except it is RTM fiberglass, we had about 60 houirs in that one set of molds alone and nobody has ever built anything like it.
    Thanks, Jeff Therrell
    Fuzion Composites
    252-216-6772

4. brokensheer

brokensheer Senior Member

Jeff I am in Maryland and would love to see them also, all the best Bo

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.