1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Diesel Engine for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by wriand955, Sep 17, 2005.

1. wriand955

wriand955 New Member

I have a 2000 Isuzu BD39 Turbo diesel engine and transmission complete 148k miles perfect condition full service details

Any one interested contact me on wriand54@yahoo.com

2. blared

blared ALFA

How much?

3. wriand955

wriand955 New Member

isuzu npr deisel engine and transmission

Hello,

Thank you for your email. The BD39 TURBO engine and transmission are in perfect condition. It's still in the truck running.
    Of course I would have it professionally removed if I find a purchaser for it.
    I am trying to get as close to $6.000.00 for the complete unit including transmission.

Best regards,

Andrew Wright

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.