1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Chopper Gun, Foam Gun, Gelcoat Unit-EVERYTHING MUST GO

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by imtryin2, Dec 10, 2008.

1. imtryin2

imtryin2 Junior Member

BOAT BUILDING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE!!!!

Binks internal mix chopper gun and boom (slightly used)

Binks gelcoat unit - older unit but gets the job done

GlasCraft foam system (slightly used) - the foam gun is a 2-part unit that looks very similar to the gun at this link http://www.spraytechsys.com/gci/gci_chopper.html

Additionally I have aluminum gas tanks, windshields and other miscellaneous items for boat manufacturing.

Please contact me at imtryin2@hotmail.com if seriously interested.

2. TeresaPay

TeresaPay Junior Member

How old is your system and how much are you asking? My email is teresapay@yahoo.com or you can call 419-289-9739. Thanks.

3. GG

GG offshore artie

Iam looking for a used Diamond saw / cutter /circular blade / air /do you have one for sale .

4. Baywolf

Baywolf Engineer, who me? ya sure

5. Maleko

Maleko Junior Member

Equipment

Do you still have the equipment for sale?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.