1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Aluminium Boat Design, Only $150

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by michsiba, Dec 24, 2015.

1. michsiba

michsiba ST

I again costs for education in school.

I try to offer design Aluminum Boat.
    In the Forum's I attach the loines Plan only.

If you are interested can contact me by email and come on to the business.

[​IMG]

and i give you General arangement. Construction Drawing, Material List, and

The draft I've come to estimasih Cost of materials is issued to make the boat 47 meters. Very good for you that it is mass producing boat.

Believe me, I really - really makes this very carefully. so I dare to love this boat warranty.

and if you want to mass produce. I will give cuting plate design for CNC. and this is free.

many thanks - michsiba@gmail.com - 6282172788575

Versi MaxSurf [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency Senior Member

You are a naughty boy, michsiba, that is not something anyone ought to contemplate using as the basis for making a boat, let alone an aluminium one.

3. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

It's pointy on one end. That's about it.

4. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

How is it you've estimated a speed of 42 knots, particularly in light of the shapes employed in this hull form? I thought your were still trying to figure out how to make a canoe?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.