1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

9'-12' fiberglass v hulls wanted

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Brad22, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Brad22

Brad22 Guest

Hello,
    I am interested in any 9'-12' fiberglass v hulls available for purchase. If anyone has any info please post here and I will contact you. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

2. freeagent

freeagent Junior Member

Where abouts are you located? I could build you a couple this spring or sooner if you need. what do you want fiberglass wood aluminum? we could work out a design as well! also what are you doing with them?
    my # is 319-373-1606 ask for Joe

3. roxyo3boats

roxyo3boats New Member

boat mold for sale

Hi Brad, I have a 12' mini cigarerette v hull boat mold in new condition for sale with radar arch. Boat is a 2 passenger and takes an outboard motor up to 50hp. It's an easy build. If interested my email is sjs3355@peoplepc.com. Thanks Gary

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.