1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

36 sportfisher/lobster boat

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by joe, Nov 4, 2002.

1. joe

joe Junior Member

Im starting a new project to sell. Im finishing off a new 36x13 (downeast hull design and top) with a Yanmar 300hp, 2'' stainless shaft, two 150 gal fuel tanks, Class II hyrd. power steering, all window case in rubber, 14'' hyrd. hauler. The boat will be finished in composite materials for lite building and strenght, down front they will be a v berth, enclosed head with shower, two bunks or small kitchen area with sink and two burner stove top with three drawers and two opening door , untilty locker, hanging locker as well. The whole entire boat will sprayed with gel coat, then sanded and bluffed to a shine. All the flat surfaces will get 1 1/2'' border with a colored no-skid, All the hardware and fasteners will be stainless and all guards and rails are PVC. This boat will be smooth with a yacht finish and lite weight but very strong. Any questions or comments please Call or e-mail me 207-374-5195, eatonscustomboats2001@yahoo.com

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Welcome to our forums Joe. Moving this thread to the Marketplace Forum since it's perty much an advertisement. If you want to post some photos and more details during construction though to show this project off to more people, you are welcome to, or better yet, please add some photos to the gallery

Thanks!

And again, welcome to our forums.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Would you also consider selling a finished hull only for a home builder to finish as desired?

Who is the designer? What is the predicted weight and cruising speed with the 300 hp Yanmar?

4. joe

joe Junior Member

yes, I could sell the boat at any stage. The design is a Osmond 36, It will cruise around 16 mph and top out at 20-22 mph. if your looking for more power 400-425 hp is cruise 25mph top out 29-32 mph. call me if want to talk, 1-207-374-5195

5. joe

joe Junior Member

Jeff, thanks the help

6. fishboat

fishboat Junior Member

Guest,

There are many builders of lobster / cape island hulls that will finish to any degree from bare hull to fully fitted yacht. Here's a start:

http://www.nsboats.com/

7. joe

joe Junior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.