Pure Hydrogen Fuel Supplementation

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Secure Supplies, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Secure Supplies

Secure Supplies Junior Member

HI Sounds like you are 60 years out of date time for a update .

This is Pure Hydrogen split gas , controlled and meter mixed by
    separated feed or direct injected as Hydrogen ONLY

to co equal gasoline as a fuel or supplement fuel SPLIT GAS with Electron exchange membranes and titanium please for 24 our operation and 24v low 4 amp

NOT HYBROXY BROWNES GAS HHO NOT SAME
    as HHO is are random mixed no control and loose fed with no ability tune or control nor measure gas separately , no ability to store gas or connect to a fuel rail.

VERY DIFFERENT

We can inject compress and store along with meter mix as we have precise control

2014 PURE HYDROGEN

THE HYDROGEN ECONOMY HAS STARTED

2. Secure Supplies

TIme for a Update HHO Hydroxy is not Hydrogen split gas

3. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

So your claim is that you need to use solar or wind power to produce hydrogen to run a large diesel. It doesn't make any sense. The chemistry and physics of your claims don't add up. Also, long multiple posts don't help your cause. They are hard to follow. Can you show experimental data on engines, including the dimension of the apparatus, weight, solar power installation, etc?

4. wavepropulsion

wavepropulsion Junior Member

:
    :D Yup!

5. Secure Supplies

We USe 24 volt 4 amp from

any of these.

solar, wind, batteries alternators generators

and we will produce a 30% + saving by raising the cn number of the fuel.
    for a complete burn

I have attached document in pdf above in this thread,

THe ability to have split gas hydrogen production that is affordable is a new thing.

Also the knowledge of how to control and meter mix for tuning is a new thing

along with advances in after market ecu like megasquirt etc all these things

make not only the very basic supplementation affordable and easy to understand

it also allows you to see the path off from fossil fuel I share here for you all with higher purity hydrogen production on demand better storage and compression options as well as the knowledge of ecu injection either staged or primary..

I encourage you all to learn here in the pages and diy guide information is open source for you to learn and
    discover the technology as it advances.

www.securesupplies.biz

6. WestVanHan

WestVanHan Not a Senior Member

A friend who is a fetishist for machining,welding,metals etc has a $200 hydrogen welder and loves it.

At 10 knots I burn 35 litres an hour..so if 12 litres an hour was not being burnt,I'd be seeing huge fuel slicks following me everywhere. Which I never do.

Like I have said to any number of diesel electric dreamers who show up here on occasion,SHOW ME..and no one ever has.

Build it into a boat,post an uncut video on youtube,and show us

7. Secure Supplies

EVERY TIME YOU SEE DIESEL SMOKE YOU KNOW THAT IS YOUR MONEY GOING UP INTO THE AIR

SImple way to consider you efficiency is find out the cn number of the fuel you have,

How would you like to get 24.5 litre per hour save $10 + per hr running cost

JUST INCASE YOU MISSED IT THIS IS A BOAT INSTALL

ATTACHED

Attached Files:

8. AndySGray

AndySGray Senior Member

They are a great setup, but do use a tad more juice than the 100 W lightbulb that our erstwhile snake oil salesman would claim.

To put it into context, Ballard, a well known and respected company in the fuel cell field has basic (stackable) 45 Watt fuel cells which require 0.5 litres/min of hydrogen.

Now he claims my figure (based on his gal/day) of 3.5l/min is low but if I connected 7 ballard cells to one magical mystery hydrogen cell they would yield 315 Watts of useable power from 24v @ 4 Amps or 96 Watts - so I simply skim off the 219 watts of FREE power and use the remaining 96 to power the BS Unlimited Hydrogen cell? Perpetual energy. In the immortal words of James Doohan - "Yee cannee change the laws of Physics"

9. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

Diesel engines haven't smoked in many years. They would not comply with emissions otherwise. Also, if you use a generator to produce 24 volts, is the claim that the Hydrogen produced generates more energy than is consumed? That would mean better than perpetual motion, it would be a machine that introduces extraneous energy into out Universe.

10. Secure Supplies

The ONly Claim here is the Units use 24 volt 4 amps
    They are titanium split gas unit with electron exchange membranes
    they produce a 24 hr constant flow of pure hydrogen.

The common mistakes are

failing to investigate
    and failing to learn .

11. WestVanHan

WestVanHan Not a Senior Member

JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT my boat does not smoke nor leave a slick.

Showing a pic of some stuff proves nothing,show me:
    -a non-stop HD video-no cuts,no editing-of an engine with a floscan on it with the plumbing straight from the injection to the gauge.
    A tachometer,and a GPS. In the engine room.
    -run it at 1000 rpm on diesel for 15 seconds,then switch on the H2 for 15. Switch off H2 and do the same for 1300,1500,1800,and 2000 rpm.

Repeat the same protocol on a reverse course on the GPS.

Post it to Youtube and show us a link.

If it works,I'll buy it.

Simple

12. Secure Supplies

NOt sure about your numbers, what we are doing has nothing to do with fuel cells

And every thing to do with capturing the wasted fuel by raising the CN number of the fuel through hydrogen supplementation.

A small amount of hydrogen raises the cn number enough so that the normally inefficient diesel engine

move to be a highly efficient engine and gets your moneys worth out of the fuel already paying for but loosing on

Thus instead of a 30%+ loss

it is turned into a 30% + gain.

seam very easy to understand,

What you have to do is , KNow now one is trying to run the engine 100% from hydrogen on demand in this thread

thus the energy demand is low and tuned perfectly to product the right amount of pure hydrogen to raise the cn number and unlock the gain.

IF you blindly look past that point Trying to find a way to discredit the above it is mistake to do so

13. AndySGray

AndySGray Senior Member

Where I was going was
    A) YOU quoted adding 10-18% Hydrogen
    B) Burning Hydrogen requires Oxygen - Gives Water
    C) The ratio of Oxygen Required to Burn Hydrogen is 1:2
    D) Here, On Planet Earth, Air has only about 20.9% Oxygen
    E) Your 18% Hydrogen needs 9% Oxygen leaving only 11.9% available Oxygen.
    F) The fuel injector will put the same amount of fuel into the combustion chamber but now there is only half as much Oxygen to burn it

If you need help with the above I have a few 12 year old relatives who can explain it to you - Or do you wish to refute the maths or the chemistry?

They are actually smarter than you :rolleyes:

YOU claim it is not easy to answer the cell output (I am quoting your earlier post)

One suggested filling a litre bottle completely with water, placing it upside down in a bowl so the neck is submerged and then feeding the Hydrogen tube up into the bottle to displace the water. Turn the cell on at the rated voltage and current and then time how long it takes to fill the litre bottle.

Sounds pretty easy to me and a 12 year old :D
    And is clearly easier than my suggestion of putting it on an engine test bed

She also thinks 3.56litre/min is a more accurate number than "Plenty"

Please do keep posting, debunking charlatans is a great exercise for aspiring young scientists.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:p

14. Secure Supplies

THat is the point of this thread so While I play mr movie maker,

please research up www.securesupplies.biz

Dan

15. Secure Supplies

==============================================
    SPLIT GAS ELECTRON EXCHANGE MEMBRANE

MAKES

PURE HYDROGEN in a controlled manner which can be measured and meter fed as required

It also makes

PURE OXYGEN in a controlled manner which can be measured and meter fed as required

Due to the vast array of engines we have many many configurations and with this amazing new tech we can apply it

accordingly to fuel type, aspirated or turbo and litre etc or fuel types

loose feed, staged injected tps injected or primed injected

I do not know many 12 year old who can do that , but if you have one
    better look after him

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.