E9 browser

Discussion in 'General Computing' started by BertKu, Aug 10, 2011.

1. BertKu

BertKu Senior Member

Hi Jeff,

This is a message for you Jeff. I have been able to sort the problem out with up-loading files onto the forum. It looks like that E9 has a script error and by using Opera, I have no more problems in up loading files.
    Thanks for the help given.

Bert

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

Excellent. I'm glad it is working now for you with another browser at least. (My personal preference is Firefox or Safari but Opera is an interesting alternative too.) There have been a couple issues reported to date regarding IE9, this and an issue with the quick reply; no testing was done with the IE9 beta, but running IE 9 (update version 9.0.1/x64 now) I have not been able to reproduce them yet. I'm not sure if something is different when IE9 is upgraded from the beta or if there is some other small build or dependency issue causing the glitch for a few. Will continue to look into it to see if I can reproduce an error. Thanks again Bert.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.