User Tina123 is spam!

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by spidennis, Jan 29, 2012.

1. spidennis

spidennis Chief Sawdust Sweeper

so I got a pm from Tina123:

This is a message from tina123 at Boat Design Forums ( http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/ ). The Boat Design Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email tina123, you can use this online form:
    http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=46342

OR, by email:
    mailto:tina_oumar@yahoo.com

This is the message:

amsalu_tina@yahoo.com
    Hello
    I saw your profile today and it was so good to me. I am interested to be a friend, first i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address, (amsalu_tina@yahoo.com) i don't know the possibility of remaining in forum for long time,i will give you a full introduction of my self with my pictures OK. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress(amsalu_tina@yahoo.com) as you know
    there is no age,race,co-lour n religion bar when it comes to true love,
    cares Tina.

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

Sorry. The user Tina123 has now been banned.

3. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Probably a 15 year old virgin who likes Texans.

< The usual suspects - closed thread(s) that is | email received re: username >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.