Personal Refences Threads

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by ancient kayaker, Mar 21, 2014.

1. ancient kayaker

ancient kayaker aka Terry Haines

RWatson has a neat thread at http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/all-things-boats-and-boating/handy-personal-link-thread-40721.html for storing references to items in the forum that are useful for his project.

I usually assemble refences on my computer but this is a far better way to do it IMHO. I wonder how many other folk in the pre-build or design phase would like to do the same. Perhaps a suitably titled sub-forum would be a useful addition . . . ? Perhaps the choice - if possible - for public mode or unlisted would be nice to have for those who find their threads get cluttered by irrelevances . . . ?

< About locking the "AC 45 WC Cheating" thread | 1/5/14 server maintenance window 12:00-1:00 am >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.